Get your hearing aid fixed!
Hearing Aid Over Five Years Old? No problem!
All Makes and Models!
Print Repair Form and Call Us: 1-800-216-8775
Please only use sturdy shipping containers for hearing aids
Are You Having these Problems with Your Hearing Aids?
Hearing aid works sometimes and then stops working for no reason.
Hearing aid is weaker in the afternoon.
You hear a crackling noise from your hearing aid.
Volume control works sometimes and other times doesn’t.
Your hearing aid whistles all the time.
Hearing aid has gone dead even though you have changed the battery multiple times.
The battery door keeps coming off.
There is a whistle from your aid but no increase in volume.
The sound doesn’t change when you turn the volume up.
Hearing aid has a constant hum or noise
So how does this repair service work?
Getting your hearing aid repaired is a simple process. First, take a look at our repair form. Then, package your hearing aid and our repair form into a single package and mail it to the address listed at the top of the form. Once we receive your hearing aid(s), we will open your hearing aid and examine the device. Once we understand what is wrong with your hearing aid, we will give you a calland give you a quote. At that time, you may decide if you'd like to accept the repair. If you do, we will take payment over the phone and begin work. If you do not accept the repair, we will return the hearing aids to you and only be charged for return shipping. After your hearing aid is repaired, you will receive a six month warranty on your hearing aid. Should your hearing aid stop working during the warranty period, you may return the hearing aid to us and we will perform additional work for free. Damage is not included in this protection.
Somethings to consider
- Allow for 5 to 10 business days to complete your repair
- If you do not have a printer, you may use pen and paper. Be very sure to include your name, phone number, and return address.
- The model of the hearing aid is usually printed somewhere on the hearing aid, typically on the back.
- If you do not know the serial number or model number of your hearing aid, then leave those portions blank
- If your insurance offers you rebates for repair work, please let us know, we will happily fill out any forms for reimbersements.
- If you pay for a repair and we cannot complete the repair, you will be refunded.